You sent out your Evite and now you’re working hard to make sure your house is ready for the crowd. Before you put pen to paper to create the menu for your next get-together, pour yourself a tall one, sip some Syrah, or have a spot of tea and relax. Beverage manufacturers have taken several steps toward catering to the eco-conscious. Their pertinent offerings make it an excuse, in itself, to get friends, family, and colleagues together.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- Organic Cotton Gets Dressed Up
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- Who’s the greenest roommate in the land?