You can hear them rattle in the winter, and rumble in the summer. Whether they’re underfoot or overhead in the attic, these unseen monsters can really make a difference in your home’s heating and cooling bills. Yes, we’re talking about your ducts or duct work, and we don’t mean to be personal when we say, you’d better have your ducts in order when it comes to saving on cooling costs.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally