Give people a way to finance solar power for their homes and they’re likely to grab it, according to a new report. One chart shows a surge of solar installations in states that allow solar leasing, in which homeowners do not have to bear the brunt of upfront PV panel costs.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Barns Owls – Guess whooooo’s killing them?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- Getting water wise by catching the rain