Homeowners will still have to submit their plans to their association, but they will be allowed to move toward more drought-tolerant landscaping under a new Texas law awaiting Gov. Rick Perry’s signature.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Pay homage to nature by repurposing an old tree
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs