In this day and age, big corporately owned stores rule the grocery industry in America. Local shops, though, still have one advantage: They can form closer relationships with their customers and offer specialty products, like organic produce, artisan breads and non-industrial meat.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie