The House of Representative’s lopsided version of the Farm Bill has failed, and advocates for the needy and environmental programs say they are glad. Even the Secretary of Agriculture says the bill was mean-spiritedly (not in so many words of course) wouldn’t have done enough to help rural America (read: small farmers).
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard