ell phones and tablet computers may be coveted holiday gifts, but parents should consider the potential health effects of these devices before giving them to children, according to the Environmental Health Trust (EHT) and Healthy Child Healthy World (HCHW) , two educational groups focused on environmental health…. Manufacturer safety warnings, the groups note, are simply not sufficient to protect children because they were designed to meet a test for a “typical user” who never was typical:
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Vertical farms could help feed cities, save land and reduce…