An eagle with a broken wing rescued in Minnesota turned out to have another human-caused problem, which reminds us that we’re killing wildlife by a thousand nicks. But it doesn’t have to be that way. A solution is imminent, if we just embrace it.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash