So you’re on to the fact that you need to buy “humanely raised” or grass-fed meat to assure that the farm animals on the menu had a better life. But what about the wildlife pushed around to make way for farms? No, there’s not an app for that. But there is a certification that helps conserve wildlife.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn