This morning I noticed a hummingbird in the clover that I allow to grow in my backyard. Good thing my yard’s weed-friendly, this poor hummingbird was flying madly about to make a breakfast of the tiny flowers.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon