Monsanto’s new GM sweet corn is either a boon to farmers that will help them feed the planet or an ominous new edible in a line up of genetically modified foods that consumers are being force fed. Actually, it could be both, or parts of each. We don’t really know, because there’s not a lot of information on GM sweet corn, or maybe there’s enough information. Take a ride with us through the corn maze to try to find out.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution