Leaders of the wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower, biomass, ethanol and energy efficiency industries have banded together to call for an American energy bill to drive the nation toward a clean energy future. The coalition of renewable energy groups wants Congress to move quickly to pass an energy bill, with or without carbon pricing, to help create and secure new jobs, stabilize the U.S. economy and develop the domestic industries that will replace fossil fuels.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon