Increasing demand in Asia for rhino horn, which is believed to have medicinal qualities, is fueling a vicious illegal trade that’s decimating African rhino populations. There may be a better way to save the rhino, without trying to beat down the cultural beliefs that have put it at risk.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should