Increasing demand in Asia for rhino horn, which is believed to have medicinal qualities, is fueling a vicious illegal trade that’s decimating African rhino populations. There may be a better way to save the rhino, without trying to beat down the cultural beliefs that have put it at risk.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures