Bamboo, that renewable, quick-growing wood that’s really a grass, has been expanding across product lines, turning up on floors, in furniture, and towels. But let’s get back to where we started: Bamboo works great in the kitchen. Remember those bamboo salad bowls? They’re still around, but there are many more ways attractive, durable bamboo is being tapped for kitchen ware.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Are you crunchy?
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100 Percent Natural Origin…
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track