Indoor air pollution can make your life miserable. Luckily, there’s a wide variety of air purifiers to help you get the pollen, dust and smoke out of your living room. Here are our six choices to help you find the air purifier that works for you.
Trending on GRN
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Water: What’s really terrifying
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How California’s drought hurts us all