The Centers for Disease Control has clearly tagged animal producers as one source of the rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria. In a new report, the public health agency explains that antibiotics used to help livestock grow larger are unleashing dangerous bacteria on the world.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Meet the guru of the ‘Power of Just Doing Stuff’
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels