When President Obama nominated MIT’s Ernest Moniz to be energy secretary earlier this month, he hailed the nuclear physicist as a “brilliant scientist.” But beyond his job in academia, Moniz has also spent the last decade serving on a range of boards and advisory councils for energy industry heavyweights like BP and an uranium enrichment company.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Getting water wise by catching the rain