A gusher of creative ideas” is how the president of the Principal Investigators Association described the response to an appeal to members for ideas on how to stop the BP oil leak. More than 250 suggestions came in from scientist readers of the group’s online magazine P.I. e-Alert this past weekend.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Meet the guru of the ‘Power of Just Doing Stuff’
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100 Percent Natural Origin…
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…