The Governors Wind Energy Coalition is appealing to Congress to pass a strong Renewable Electricity Standard or RES to “ensure the rapid growth of the nation’s wind and other renewable electricity sources. The coalition, representing 26 Democratic and Republican governors, sees a strong RES as a key way to create jobs and build energy security while also reducing the carbon emissions causing climate change.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?