The Governors Wind Energy Coalition is appealing to Congress to pass a strong Renewable Electricity Standard or RES to “ensure the rapid growth of the nation’s wind and other renewable electricity sources. The coalition, representing 26 Democratic and Republican governors, sees a strong RES as a key way to create jobs and build energy security while also reducing the carbon emissions causing climate change.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Beekeepers and food and environment groups sue EPA over…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- First U.S. offshore wind farm Cape Wind wins federal…