Climate change will singe today’s young generation. How much chaos it causes is still up to us, but not for long. This report by the World Bank paints a grim picture of how rising greenhouse gas emissions will lay waste to some crops, seaside cities and villages dependent on glacial waters. The time to act, 20 years ago, or now, according to this analysis.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board