Climate change will singe today’s young generation. How much chaos it causes is still up to us, but not for long. This report by the World Bank paints a grim picture of how rising greenhouse gas emissions will lay waste to some crops, seaside cities and villages dependent on glacial waters. The time to act, 20 years ago, or now, according to this analysis.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…