At least 38 earthquakes in Northeastern B.C. over the past few years were caused by hydraulic fracturing (commonly called fracking), according to a report by the B.C. Oil and Gas Commission. Studies have found quakes are common in many places where that natural gas extraction process is employed.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie