As the Obama Administration tries to tighten rules on ivory trade, celebrities and conservationists say their approval would help save tens of thousands of elephants slaughtered yearly for their tusks. But not everyone supports the new rules.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ