Ohio has joined Indiana, the only other state in the US to rollback or freeze its renewable energy targets. The legislature spiked Ohio’s green power goals at the urging of utilities that wanted to review them to make sure that onboarding green energy doesn’t raise electricity prices.
Trending on GRN
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind