Ohio has joined Indiana, the only other state in the US to rollback or freeze its renewable energy targets. The legislature spiked Ohio’s green power goals at the urging of utilities that wanted to review them to make sure that onboarding green energy doesn’t raise electricity prices.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.