This weekend thousands are expected to join the March Against Monsanto, a grassroots effort that’s brought together people around the world who’re fed up with large corporations dictating what foods they can buy and how farmlands will be used.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Good fences: Made with bamboo