Vitamin K2 might just be the least crazy vitamin craze. Studies show it helps keep arteries clear of calcium build up, but also puts calcium where it’s needed, in the bones. Find out how to build Vitamin K2 into your diet.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Getting water wise by catching the rain