Vitamin K2 might just be the least crazy vitamin craze. Studies show it helps keep arteries clear of calcium build up, but also puts calcium where it’s needed, in the bones. Find out how to build Vitamin K2 into your diet.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Carpet Recycling: A Movement Underfoot
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Rosehip Oil for Face, Nails, Hair and Skin From Majestic…