Nearly nine months in the making, the Kerry-Lieberman clean energy bill has been born, and is available for nursery viewings in the U.S. Senate. The little bundle, some 987 pages long, has been received with polite congratulations. But in all honesty, some of the viewers seem to be silently whispering: “God what an ugly baby!” And some are visibly put off.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…