This oil spill was less than 1 percent the size of the Deepwater Horizon/BP spill that dumped 200 million gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, yet it is still being cleaned up three years later at an enormous cost. Why so much damage?
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Beekeepers and food and environment groups sue EPA over…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- First U.S. offshore wind farm Cape Wind wins federal…