You reach a certain age when it seems the only surprises are bad surprises. The 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid is a rare happy surprise. The rise of Korean automobile makers is an oft-told tale – cheap lemons to top-notch serious competition for the likes of Toyota and Honda. The 2012 Kia Optima isn’t your father’s Kia. Heck, it isn’t even your big brother’s Kia.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Meet the guru of the ‘Power of Just Doing Stuff’
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels