Mars meet your worst nightmare. This mom and her son have started a petition aimed right at your iconic M&Ms. Just in time for Halloween, they’re asking whether people in North America shouldn’t get the same respect that Europeans get, and that means cutting out the artificial colorants that some studies link to ADHD.
Trending on GRN
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…