Sea World’s squirming like a wet sea mammal as Wall Street takes a dim view of its anticipated revenue losses. Animals rights advocates are celebrating the fallout from the documentary Blackfish, which uncovered mistreatment of the park’s orcas as well as the dangers that Sea World’s trainers face in working with these wild animals.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Good fences: Made with bamboo