Ever feel like Goldilocks when you’re looking for snacks at the grocery store? It’s hard to find even a granola bar that’s not too sweet, not too fatty, doesn’t scrimp on healthy ingredients and doesn’t rely on fillers and artificial additives. But we did find a few — only a few — that seem just right.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment