Congress’ on-and-off romance with wind energy is back off. Tax credits for wind expired – again – with the close of 2013. This isn’t the first time the industry has broken up with its Congress. Every year or every other year for the past decade lawmakers have acted like a reluctant fiancee, extending a hand but always holding back on a full-fledged support for the wind industry.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!