The fate of Shell’s deep sea oil platform, the Kulluk, captured attention last week when it cut loose in choppy seas and ran aground on Kodiak Island in Alaska. Observers held their breath, waiting to hear if the rig had been damaged and was leaking oil. It wasn’t.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.