Austin, with its Mexican, Tex-Mex and vegetarian offerings, is a bean-friendly city, and that may be helping keep residents more heart healthy, according to a new study that extols the value of beans for lowering “bad” cholesterol.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment