An eagle with a broken wing rescued in Minnesota turned out to have another human-caused problem, which reminds us that we’re killing wildlife by a thousand nicks. But it doesn’t have to be that way. A solution is imminent, if we just embrace it.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals