Gun control’s a sticky matter, but environmentalists are hoping bullet control can speed through the legislative system. A poll of Americans shows that 57 percent support nontoxic, lead-free bullets for hunting, according to the Center for Biological Diversity.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly