Here are 30 ways to save water courtesy of some extension agents who cooked up a program called “The 40 Gallon Challenge.” Take a look. There are several things on this list that you could do right now. Then email us your ideas and we’ll make this list a bit longer.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind