With temperatures heating up, it’s time to think about slushy drinks. This recipe below for Watermelon Limeade comes from food wizard Emeril Lagasse’s newest cookbook, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh. You’ll need a healthy sized watermelon to make this one work, and it will help if you’ve got the blender working and the patio cushions plumped.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out