With temperatures heating up, it’s time to think about slushy drinks. This recipe below for Watermelon Limeade comes from food wizard Emeril Lagasse’s newest cookbook, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh. You’ll need a healthy sized watermelon to make this one work, and it will help if you’ve got the blender working and the patio cushions plumped.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!