Gifts that are both green AND made in the USA are not falling off trees this holiday season, but they can be found. Here, to get you started, are six companies that are making things you actually may need. Some are time-tested and durable. Some are just quirky and fun. All are committed to making their wares in the US. Give them a look.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green