Climate change will continue to worsen wildfires in the U.S., with the area burned each year expected to double by 2050, according to a report released this week by the USDA’s Forestry Service. But that’s not all. Profound changes are ahead for forests in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast, as climate change rearranges natural habitats.
Trending on GRN
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…