Ever drink from your water hose, or water the vegetable garden with it? You could be ingesting traces of lead, cadmium and phthlates, among other difficult to spell toxic chemicals. Healthy Stuff.org helps us cut through toxic array with an annual test of sample hoses. Here are three winners.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100 Percent Natural Origin…
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Are you crunchy?
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind