Food bloggers and their followers have entered into a love and hate relationship with Kraft’s traditional Mac & Cheese. They love the idea that it’s there for when consumers need that warm embrace from the iconic comfort food. But they hate that it contains questionable synthetic food dyes, Yellow #5 and Yellow #6, linked to hyperactivity in kids. Today they took their conflict to Kraft headquarters outside of Chicago.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board