Gifts that are both green AND made in the USA are not falling off trees this holiday season, but they can be found. Here, to get you started, are six companies that are making things you actually may need. Some are time-tested and durable. Some are just quirky and fun. All are committed to making their wares in the US. Give them a look.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board