Two years of sport hunting have taken a toll on the gray wolves in the U.S. Northern Rocky Mountains. Their population is down by 34 percent after what one biologist satirically calls a “robust” hunting season.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ