Chemicals that cause neurological damage in children should be removed from the environment, say two public health researchers. They’ve identified 11 chemicals — some will surprise you — that could be behind the epidemic increase in kids with autism, ADHD and other disorders.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out