This weekend thousands are expected to join the March Against Monsanto, a grassroots effort that’s brought together people around the world who’re fed up with large corporations dictating what foods they can buy and how farmlands will be used.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain