There’s been a lot of talk about the billions of dollars we spend in the US for healthcare, and how so much of that money goes toward treating illnesses that could have been prevented, such as heart disease or diabetes, which are closely associated with overeating and a sedentary lifestyle. But there’s another major preventable medical condition that contributes to the healthcare drain on our society.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out