Maya Lin, known for creating the aesthetically spare and inspiring Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial in Washington D.C., has produced another powerful tribute designed to prompt a reaction of awe and sober reflection.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board