Today is World Diabetes Day, and sadly, there is a world of it out there, especially if you consider the rising numbers of people suffering from this chronic health condition. In the U.S. about 1 in 10 people have diabetes, and that’s expected to be the ratio worldwide by 2035.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Meet the guru of the ‘Power of Just Doing Stuff’
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels