Increasing demand in Asia for rhino horn, which is believed to have medicinal qualities, is fueling a vicious illegal trade that’s decimating African rhino populations. There may be a better way to save the rhino, without trying to beat down the cultural beliefs that have put it at risk.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Getting water wise by catching the rain